www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Re: your good crdit

From: Timon Nakamura
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Re: your good crdit
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 01:13:40 -0700

D j ea c r H q om z e O u wne f r,

Your c j re s di d t doe d sn't mat g ter to us!

If you O a WN e r e ea e l e w st u at e e and wan v t
I w MME o DIAT e E c d as l h to s d pen v d ANY wa m y you lik f e,
or simp o ly wis t h to L i OW y ER your mont r hly p u ayme o nt e s
by a th e ird or m h ore,
h x ere a e re the d a ea j ls y we h a ave T c ODA l Y:

$ i 490 , 0 q 00 a v s l k ow a s s 3 , 6 z 4 %
$ r 370 , 00 y 0 a p s l s ow a k s 3 , 8 e 9 %
$4 g 90 , 0 y 00 a v s l u ow a u s 3 , 1 z 9 %
$2 r 50 , 00 n 0 a a s lo c w a z s 3 , 3 x 4 %
$ k 200 , 0 t 00 a p s l j ow a b s 3 , 5 m 4 %

Your c w re o di c t does p n't mat z ter to u f s!

ge q t ma n tch j ed with l n en g der f s

Timon Nakamura , A v ppr w ova x l Ma r na v ge x r