www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Re: test AMBBtaEN

From: Roswell Daughdrill
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Re: test AMBBtaEN
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 07:47:56 -0700

Hi,

A M B / E N
C / A L / S
P R O Z ^ C
V A L / U M
X ^ N A X
V / A G R A
M E R / D / A
L E V / T R A
S O M ^

http://www.fenyuwuzusion.com

Gandalf who was responsible for so many quiet lads and lasses going off
into the Blue for mad adventures. Anything from climbing trees to
visiting Elves €“ or sailing in ships, sailing to other shores! Bless me,
life used to be quite inter €“ I mean, you used to upset things badly in
these parts once upon a time. I beg your pardon, but I had no idea you
were still in business. Where else should I be? said the wizard. All