www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Attention – Finance and Legal Professionals – Would y

From: admin
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Attention – Finance and Legal Professionals – Would you like more customers fo r your business?
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 18:13:14 +0000

Join us for a unique new workshop at Stapleford Park...

Joint Venturing. Yet another piece of jargon that is thrown around like everyone knows what it means. But so few companies really comprehend joint venturing in a way that really helps them.

But in a rapidly changing business climate, we must be open to any possibilities for maximising our profits and developing new markets. Developing strong joint venture solutions to take advantage of market conditions and secure long-term growth opportunities is a guaranteed way to ensure you remain ahead of the competition.

Our one day workshop at Stapleford Park on November 27th will help you to achieve just that. Aimed specifically at businesses in the financial and legal sectors, this workshop will help you:

1. by introducing potential joint venture partners
2. create lucrative alliances
3. craft an irresistible offer to generate new prospects
4. get the most out of your existing list or database
5. up-sell your current clients
6. to cross-sell or cross-promote a related product offer
7. leverage your business in a dozen other ways

Read More >>> Who should attend | Why you should attend | The benefits | Is your business right for joint venturing?

AT OUR STAPLEFORD PARK WORKSHOP, YOU WILL LEARN:

* How to answer the question: Why do you want a joint venture?
* 59 joint venturing ideas that you can apply in your business immediately
* The recipe for successful joint ventures
* How to set up a joint venture
* How to find joint venture partners
* What to look for in a joint venture partner
* How to plan the joint venture - some key issues
* How to avoid common mistakes
* keep relationships fun, exciting, and profitable

Additional reasons why you need to be there!

  • Full 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied
  • Free copy of "Strategic Partnerships: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Joint Ventures and Alliances" by Robert L. Wallace
  • Free 1 years online membership to vcommunity.org.uk's new joint venturing network

WHAT IS THE COST

£97 + VAT

  Apply NOW!
PARTNERS
BRE Midlands

AIESEC

INVITATION

Click here to apply for your invitation or call our booking agents on 0870 094 8015

SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS

If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,  this link

To update your preferences and to unsubscribe visit this link