www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Re: About

From: Ginger Henley
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Re: About
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:19:33 -0200

I killed her because I got tired of seeing her soul-kissing her boyfriend on the couch, him with his hand shoved so far up her skirt he looked like he was prospecting for gold.
while below, the village of the Bourkas burned and the survivors massed at the one point of egress - the idols left ear - to massacre anyone who happened to stagger out alive. When he came back to his former state of semi-consciousness, he was able to make the connection between the piling and his current situation - it seemed to float into his hand.