www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Remarkable news

From: Teresa Conley
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Remarkable news
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:05:52 -0060

We=re glad to present a new offer it=s necessary to accept. It=s a great chance
to makemoney without the risk of losing them. We assure you, this is a safe
bargain without demur.

We have thoroughly examined information about the new boom on the market next
day . We suppose  outstanding news will be uncap on Tuesday, Nov 14, these news
will tear you to pieces! The reason is in (M_B_W_C .PK) that is rapidly moving
up but you do have little time to dig in and break the bank. The price will
increase G I A N T, attach yourself to it now while it is down and get richier.
Feature: Mobile Airwaves New (M.B.W.C . PK)
Currently: Around O.05
Projected: O.20
You ought to remember such an opportunity usually doesn=t go unnoticed for long.

Do not boast of your previous progress; seize the chance to show what you=re
able to do now! Once you put in your money, you will notice that earning
greenbucks with (MBWC . PK) is so nice and easy work with no need to feel
anxious about it.