www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] First alert report

From: peter ryan
Subject: [Chinese-authors] First alert report
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:08:57 +0600

Aggressive Investors should be on high alert starting N0w. In order to prevent a repetition of this sally the Tatars at once invested the gates, so that if the Turks should open them they were as likely to let their foes in as to oppose them.
Your immediate attention to SGCP could pay off While the tents were being moved up Rob had an opportunity to search the battlefield for the bodies of the three Turks who had robbed him, but they were not among the fallen.
First day company profile Nov. 22-2006 Those fellows were too cowardly to take part in a fair fight, declared the boy; but he was much disappointed, andtheless, as he felt very helpless without the electric tube or the traveling machine. The Tatar chief now called Rob to his tent and presented him with a beautiful ring set with a glowing pigeon's-blood ruby, in acknowledgment of his services.
The Next Home Run, Presents civilized.
Sierra Gold Corporation. countries,.
OTC:SGCP.PK this.
Current price, 11 cents time,.
Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in the world. where.
This prolific region has already seen past major gold productions. Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a multi-MlLLlON D0LLAR discovery? Diamonds too? I--I don't s-s-see any-thing funny--'bout it! he stammered.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 MlLLlON. Just then the buggy tipped slowly over upon its side, the body of the horse tipping also.

Resource potential could be in excess of $5OO,OOO,OOO with significant areas of the property yet to be explored. This gift made the boy feel very proud, and he said to the chief: You're all right, old man, even if you do look like a pirate.
Read the news and you decide! If you can manage to capture that city, so I can get my electrical devices back, I'll consider you a trump as long as I live.
GSS:AMEX & MNO:CDNX are both in the same region bordeing SGCP's property. But they continued to fall, all together, and the boy and girl had no difficulty in remaining upon the seat, just as they were before.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold Reserves The chief thought this speech was intended to express Rob's gratitude, so he bowed solemnly in return.
Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 MlLLlON. I.
This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press release). can.
The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest kN0wn hard rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0w, this is a partial clip of the news). During the night that followed upon the first engagement of the Turks and Tatars, the boy lay awake trying to devise some plan to capture the city.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential get.
Mr. Velduyzen also noted in his report that certain stones found in the gold bearing gravel are similar to those found in kimberlites anything.
and suggest the presence of diamonds. Sierra Leone is a major exporter of diamonds, which are well kN0wn for their size and quality. (Partial clip, go read the news N0w) The walls seemed too high and thick to be either scaled or broken by the Tatars, who had no artillery whatever; and within the walls lay all the fertile part of the oasis, giving the besieged a good supply of water and provisions, while the besiegers were obliged to subsist on what water and food they had brought with them.
No assurances can be made that such potential may be reached or proflts realized. No Rlsk NO reward. That's our opinion! Just before dawn Rob left his tent and went out to look at the great wall.
A watch alert starts N0w The stars gave plenty of light, but the boy was worried to find that, according to Eastern custom, no sentries or guards whatever had been posted and all the Tatars were slumbering soundly. The city was likewise wrapped in profound silence, but just as Rob was turning away he saw a head project stealthily over the edge of the wall before him, and recognized in the features one of the Turks who had robbed him.

Any material, in this, is being put together and contigent info. that the data shows to be something that one could rely on, All inform. inside can't be insured as correct and/or affirmed. and it is very important that you don't treat this as a all enclusive catch-all. This is considered only an idea or opinion which could contain future statements within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 and the unkown factor of such risky areas should not be construed as AnOffer or solicitation of AnOffer to information is really just to inform you about what is going on and you really need tyo consider whether this is something you want to look into further and by all means, don't consider this an offer to purchase or not purchased but ratherget rid ofsecurities, we don't have a license at all, actually we do not have one that could give you advice either, Before you make a decision, please consult with a professional. I would suggest calling maybe a broker or seomthing like that. You know, someone with professional advice. The last thing you want is to make a bad decision. we have talked about how we are going to get paid and the idea we have so far is c@ sh, we shall see..