www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] High-quality pills!

From: Basham M. Brunet
Subject: [Chinese-authors] High-quality pills!
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 02:15:06 -0600

Pardon me :)

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas holidays.

Category "Best on-line pharmacy store".

Due to our research we can surely say that "MyCanadianPharmacy" drug store presents high-quality of service, drugs and client support. Also they provide confidential and secure purchase for all clients. The same medications that you can by here in USA but at lower prices.
So they got an "excellent" rating grade!

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas 20% Discount!

Here http://cfproo.dolsuperbe.com/?99325387 you can find:
Men's Health: 17 products
Anti-Depressants: 9 products
Pain Relief: 3 products
Weight loss: 13 products
Antibiotics: 4 products

Sincerely yours,
American Consumer Association
"Basham M. Brunet"
The brave man inattentive to his duty, is worth little more to his country than the coward who deserts in the hour of danger.
Hatred does not cease through hatred at any time. Hatred ceases through love. This is an unalterable law.
Love is the beauty of the soul.
Though God's attributes are equal, yet his mercy is more attractive and pleasing in our eyes than his justice.
Woman, the more careful she is about her face, the more careless about her house.
I had ambition not only to go farther than any man had ever been before, but as far as it was possible for a man to go.
A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
He does not believe that does not live according to his belief .
The human mind must believe in something, so why not let it believe what it does believe.