www-zh-cn-coordinators

[Chinese-coordinators] graphics.html scheduled

From: Chao-Hong Liu
Subject: [Chinese-coordinators] graphics.html scheduled
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:25:10 +0800 (CST)

Hi, zib

I have received your translation of thankgnus.html and
I can feel the dedication given by you. I wish I would
have the same spirit as yours. Thank you very much.

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/kragen-software.html has
been done by Song, Yang.

I have updated you as the translator of
http://www.gnu.org/graphics/graphics.html.

I am about to raise a ``proof-readers team'' inside
CTT, and I wish the people who knows how to give and
help the others complete their work would comprise the
body. If you would like to join this team, of if you
have any comment on this topic, please inform me.

Sincerely yours,

Chao-Hong

< 每天都 Yahoo!奇摩 >  www.yahoo.com.tw