www-zh-cn-translators

[Chinese-translators] Re: Something about Chinese authors

From: Chao-Hong Liu
Subject: [Chinese-translators] Re: Something about Chinese authors
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:20:03 +0800 (CST)

Hi, Liang Meng

Sorry that I didn't state very clear on these topics,
your question may interests others, therefore I cc the
address@hidden

all our members who would like to dedicated on writing
free documentation for free software, especially GNU
software. So if you would like to do this, I would
have the article you wrote in the right place on our
web site...

"The Software Installation in GNU/Linux" is really a
good topic if we really mean to fight for software
freedom, I am glad to here from you that it is on the
way. And, newbie is never a problem in GNU project and
CTT. If you have time, and you like to do something,
here you are... By the way, I'm a newbie, too.

2.formerly, you would need to mail me. Currently, we
have a mailing list called
address@hidden, so you may alternatively
mail it. Of course, if you insist, I'm always on the
side.

And, would anyone like to join the
address@hidden mailing list, please
contact me. I do need you...