www-zh-cn-volunteers

[Chinese-volunteers] prefix telecommuter

From: Albert Lord
Subject: [Chinese-volunteers] prefix telecommuter
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:53:18 +0200

Investment Times Alert Issues: (S T R O N G  B U Y)
Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new issues?
A B S Y  should be one of the most profitable stocks to trade.
We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye on A B S Y and watch for a big movement !!!
Just do yourself a favor and watch  A B S Y  tomorrow morning, and don't
say we didn't tell you...

Trading Date : 7 June 2006
Name : AbsoluteSKY
S t o c k : A B S Y Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Price : $0.95
4 Day Trading Projection : $2
Market Performance : 300-500%

Our mission is to claw our way through the thousands of
underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the
haystack.
Do this often enough, and your portfolio can double, even TRIPLE in
value.
Put it on your radar screen right now.