wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] sensee

From: Crispian Bowser
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] sensee
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 03:20:31 -0500

Hello, Welcome to PiIlsOnIine occiput Store

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharm attention aceuticaI shops.

V mummify l disbelief RA l migrate A conditioning Ll
earnestly AG  C LI quixotics S VA U almoner M  and many other.

- Save over vicissitude 70%
- TotaI confidentiaIi weekday ty
- Worl brandy dwide SHlPPlNG
- undefended Over 5 million customers in 150 countries

We do all we can to keep our customers fully satisfied with our serv forgiveness ices!