x-snmp-devel

[X-snmp-devel] Rove lost power, so they say.

From: Hancock Z. Margaret
Subject: [X-snmp-devel] Rove lost power, so they say.
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 13:44:25 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Henninger Waxes Loquacious By Madeleine Begun Kane Henninger waxes
loquacious, Claiming blogs are unduly salacious.
(Philip Barron and Steve Gilliard didn't like Henninger's column any
more than I did. Don't forget Dub's spokesman Scott.
(Philip Barron and Steve Gilliard didn't like Henninger's column any
more than I did. Many think that Don must go.
Rumsfeld's quite abysmal.
Folks know we're near bankruptcy. Jonathan Singer interviews former Navy
Secretary  James Webb.
Many think that Don must go.
My previous White House Shakeup verse is here. How 'bout one coherent?
Henninger Waxes Loquacious By Madeleine Begun Kane Henninger waxes
loquacious, Claiming blogs are unduly salacious.
Dubya Ain't Known For Decorum By Madeleine Begun Kane Dubya ain't known
for decorum. He lumps Kos with MySpace, But finds no right blogs base.
But it just doesn't hack it To tug Prez Hu's jacket. Daniel Thinks Left
Blogs Are Coarse By Madeleine Begun Kane Daniel thinks left blogs are
coarse, So he mutters atop his high horse. It seems poor Dan's offended
by the language used on blogs, citing as examples MySpace,  the
Huffington Post, and the Daily Kos.
Daniel Henninger's latest Opinion Journal column's a doozy.
Upward polls are Bolten's aim.
And if  simply reading it isn't enough for you,  you can listen to me
sing it right here.
Putting aside the odd juxtaposition of My Space with Huffington and Kos,
did you notice anything missing in that list? Henninger Waxes Loquacious
By Madeleine Begun Kane Henninger waxes loquacious, Claiming blogs are
unduly salacious. Now he's just a goner.
It seems poor Dan's offended by the language used on blogs, citing as
examples MySpace,  the Huffington Post, and the Daily Kos.
Dubya Ain't Known For Decorum By Madeleine Begun Kane Dubya ain't known
for decorum.
Liar quite transparent.
Don't forget Dub's spokesman Scott. Don Davis's True Lies: The Top Ten
Questions  Needed In A CIA  Lie Detector Test If you'd like to listen to
the audio podcast version of this post, just click here. Now he's just a
goner.
Rumsfeld's quite abysmal.
He'll  embarrass at most any forum. Dubya Ain't Known For Decorum By
Madeleine Begun Kane Dubya ain't known for decorum. White House press
guy now he's not.
Jonathan Singer interviews former Navy Secretary  James Webb.
Dubya Ain't Known For Decorum By Madeleine Begun Kane Dubya ain't known
for decorum.
And if  simply reading it isn't enough for you,  you can listen to me
sing it right here.
It defies all belief That he's Dubya's new Chief. Now he's just a goner.
Daniel Henninger's latest Opinion Journal column's a doozy. " Andrew
Card worked way too hard. Upward polls are Bolten's aim.
Folks know we're near bankruptcy. Rox on Press Nullification. Link Email Mad Kane's Forum Subscribe to Newsletter April 24, 2006 Only Lefties Are Crude. (Via Skippy) Steve Bates' take
on Mandatory Web Ratings.
(Philip Barron and Steve Gilliard didn't like Henninger's column any
more than I did. He'll  embarrass at most any forum.
Jonathan Singer interviews former Navy Secretary  James Webb.
He needs staffers brainy.