xbindkeys-devel

[Xbindkeys-devel] Fw: xbindkeys with other applications running

From: Philippe Brochard
Subject: [Xbindkeys-devel] Fw: xbindkeys with other applications running
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 21:03:55 +0200

From: Jerry Geis <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:29:42 -0400

Hi,

I have found xbindkeys and have it working under X windows.

My problem comes in when I am running other applications like Wine or
vncviewer.
If I am running mozilla or firefox the xbindkeys seems to work just fine.
However, if I am running wine or vncviewer the xbindkeys no longer works.
Once the application is done xbindkeys seems to work again.

What can I do about this? I was hoping to always have the binding active?

Thanks for your assistance.