xbindkeys-devel

[Xbindkeys-devel] xbindkeys: help with "special" binding

From: Philippe Brochard
Subject: [Xbindkeys-devel] xbindkeys: help with "special" binding
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 21:11:11 +0200

From: dante4d <address@hidden>
Subject: xbindkeys: help with "special" binding
To: address@hidden
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 22:07:47 +0200

Hello,

I searched far and wide all across the interned and tried many
combinations, but I can't come up with a solution - want to bind alt+shift
to change my layout, as in windo$, but... I tried most of the "release +
m:8 + c:50" kinds of binds, but it doesn't work. How can I bind alt+shift
(analogically, shift+alt, if I press shift first) so it calls a command
when I release these, but not when I press another key (eg.
alt+shift/shift+alt -> call but alt+shift+some_key -> don't call
anything).

Sorry to bother you with this RTMF question, but as the authot if this
tool, you will know the answer, I'm sure...

Thanks
David