xbindkeys-devel

[Xbindkeys-devel] xbindkeys with Applications menu

From: Philippe Brochard
Subject: [Xbindkeys-devel] xbindkeys with Applications menu
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 21:18:08 +0200

From: Tom Lewis <address@hidden>
Subject: xbindkeys with Applications menu
To: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:02:14 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
You say on the web page for XBindKeys you'd like feedback and I suppose
this qualifies!...
I'm using Ubuntu 8.10 (with the GNOME desktop) and XBindKeys works great
almost always (thanks!), except for when I click on one of the menus (eg.
'Applications', or 'System'). Then my shortcuts don't do anything at all.
Is there a reason for this? Can I do anything to make XBindKeys handle
keyboard shortcuts when these menus are selected?
Many thanks,
Tom