xbindkeys-devel

[Xbindkeys-devel] Re: xbindkeys

From: Nicolai Lissner
Subject: [Xbindkeys-devel] Re: xbindkeys
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 19:19:07 +0200

Hello,
actually the bug seems to be fixed.
Although "b:2 + b:3" still binds to button 2 only,
except I've already have a bind to b:2, then it seems
to use button3 only. No problem with that.
No crashes anymore, nor does it complain
about the wrong usage.
So it might have been a bug in my WM or in Xorg.
My system changed a lot since my last mail.
best wishes,
Nicolai