[XBoard-devel] Autoconf patch merged with Alper's gettext

From: Leonardo Boiko
Subject: [XBoard-devel] Autoconf patch merged with Alper's gettext
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 17:22:45 -0200

Hi.  Since A. Alper also produced a gettextized source tree and since
mine turned into a beautiful collection of ^@, I decided to merge his
patch with my autoconf update.  The result is available at
http://fantomas.inf.ufpr.br/src/xboard-autoconf2.58+gettext0.12.1.patch.gz
. If you have problems with the patch I'll be glad to fix it.

Remarks:
  1. It's against today's CVS tree.
  2. I honoured Alper's decision of not including libintl.
  3. I did some minor updates in some of his constructs to achieve
     better conformance with recent versions of GNU tools.
  4. After applying the patch you should run autoreconf(1).
  5. While I was there, I fixed some functionalities for building
     outside the source tree and for "make install".
  6. This patch supersedes my previous one.

I thank Alper for saving me the work of marking all those strings
again.

--
Leonardo Boiko @
the chessd team