Re: [XBoard-devel] WinBoard Installer Eyecandy...

From: Mark Ioli
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] WinBoard Installer Eyecandy...
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 12:16:06 -0700

Thanks, these are pretty cool, I hadn't even gotten to the point of creating any custom icons for the installer, I'm not too artistically/graphically inclined I'm afraid. I noticed the SVG part of your site, have you ever created any svg chess pieces/sets? The reason I ask is that I've been thinking of using svg as the image format for a GTK+ version of XBoard, only in the planning stages right now. If you have any time/interest in creating svg chess pieces, I'm on the lookout for some we could use :)

Thanks,

Mark

Richard Hoelscher wrote:
This is a small bit of eyecandy from an attempt at putting together an
NSIS installer for WinBoard last year. I hope they are useful for Mark's
installer.

-Richard Hoelscher