Re: [XBoard-devel] Copy - Paste

From: Tim Mann
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Copy - Paste
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:56:07 -0700

I think I avoided using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V because I wanted to make sure
that if the user is working in one of the windows that can have text in
it (especially in the ICS Interaction window), Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V will
still do text copy/paste.  If you can solve that, it seems OK to change
the keys.

I can't say whether users would lynch us for taking away the old keys,
as I have no idea if anyone uses them.  I guess you use them, or you
wouldn't mind that they are nonstandard...?  You could always leave
both the new and old keys working if you're worried people are used to
the old ones.

--
Tim Mann  address@hidden  http://tim-mann.org/