Re: [XBoard-devel] WinBoard Installer

From: Eric Mullins
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] WinBoard Installer
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:54:58 -0600

Eric Mullins wrote:
h.g. muller wrote:
The http://home.hccnet.nl/h.g.muller/installer.zip now contains
the most recent files of everything as I have it.

I downloaded this file. Bear with me, it's the first time I've seen a gold-pack installation, so some of this may be old news.

I now have a better understanding of why you want a separate JAWS installer. My vision of the winboard installation is vastly simpler than yours, probably much like actual JAWS installation will be.