Re: [XBoard-devel] gtk version

From: Tim Mann
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] gtk version
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:23:59 -0700

Are you using glade 3 with GtkBuilder?  I started using that recently
in a project I have underway to port xtrs (http://tim-mann.org/xtrs.html)
to gtk, and it's pretty nice.  I had made a stab with glade 2 and its
code generation a couple of years ago, but this way is much better.

--
Tim Mann  address@hidden  http://tim-mann.org/