Re: [XBoard-devel] Installer

From: Tim Mann
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Installer
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 22:42:08 -0700

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:26:57 +0200, "h.g. muller" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Well, I am not officially part of this project anyway, so my objectives can
> very well differ from those of the WinBoard project.

H.G., you are an extremely important part of the project.  I'm not
clear on why you don't want to be "officially" part of the project
(i.e., listed as a project member on Savannah).  Joining officially
would not in any way restrict your freedom to have your own objectives
and opinions, etc.

--
Tim Mann  address@hidden  http://tim-mann.org/