[XBoard-devel] gtk version

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] gtk version
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 12:54:52 -0700

Hi

I added a gtk_helper.[ch] file with some routines that all gtk-files
will need (e.g. look for the glade file in the source or the installed
directory, remember window positions, etc). Feel free to add to it.

The gamelist now also loads games on double-click, but it's still not
finished (cursor movement via keyboard, filter function, and sortable
columns are missing for example).

I also want to check if we can show more information from the header and
make it easy to add/remove columns in the view and make that persistent.

Arun