Re: [XBoard-devel] 4.5.3 is out

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] 4.5.3 is out
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 19:54:04 +0200

Unfortunately this generates errors when I compile it for WinBoard.
Apparently a patch cherry-picked from the master branch did not
contain the WinBoard changes that belonged in it. (Which is kind
of strange, as the master branch does compile for WinBoard.
The changesmust somehow have sneaked in an unrelated patch
that we didnot cherry-pick.)

I pushed necessary fixes to hgm.nubati. With these fixes I built
a WinBoard version, which I put in an installer package for 4.5.3
now hosted on WinBoard forum.