Re: [XBoard-devel] another new developer release: rc2

From: Tim Mann
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] another new developer release: rc2
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:42:54 -0800

That's a fantastic "what's new" page! So much great new stuff, and the page is well done. I'll pick a couple of nits, though.

* Would you mind changing "WinBoard / XBoard" at the top to "XBoard / WinBoard"?

* A couple of places mention "this patch" or "this experimental patch". Once the features are all released in 4.6.0, that wording doesn't apply.