Re: [XBoard-devel] new release

From: h . g . muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] new release
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 23:40:32 +0100

Op Za, 12 maart, 2016 6:00 pm schreef Arun Persaud:

> Seems like they fixed the git problem. I can't cherry-pick the commits
> though without conflicts, so perhaps you want to either push all the
> commits from help or perhaps you can cherry-pick the bug fixes for
> master... let me know when you are done and I do the release.

OK, I pushed everything to Savannah. The help-click patches are in, so I
just fast-forwarded along the help branch.

I fixed two of the warnings. As to the others, a 'direct inclusion is
deprecated' warning seems less dangerous than a 'function declared
implicitly' warning I get when I do not include, so I left those as they
were.

H.G.