[XBoard-devel] Fwd: 4.9.0 what's new

From: Joshua Pettus
Subject: [XBoard-devel] Fwd: 4.9.0 what's new
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 09:56:01 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joshua Pettus <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] 4.9.0 what's new
Date: April 2, 2016 at 9:55:34 AM EDT
To: "H.G. Muller" <address@hidden>

What I see happening is people trying a new color, not quite liking the shade on the board itself (or relative to the other square), going back and finding the color they selected is gone.    As you say, people making drastic changes won’t care where it starts, but people making fine adjustments will.