Re: [XBoard-devel] Board sizing

From: H.G. Muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Board sizing
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 23:56:53 +0200

It does this for me too, when I start in size Titanic (129).

The clock font is unsuspect at all times. But I guess the problem is the logos.
These are always 1/4 of the board wide, and in an aspect frame that makes
the height half the width. So I guess they initially are ridiculously high.
And then somehow that sticks when they shrink because the window manager
does not like the width and forces the outer window narrower.