Re: [XBoard-devel] Distribution of board themes

From: H.G. Muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Distribution of board themes
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 16:13:21 +0200

Op 4/24/2016 om 3:30 PM schreef Joshua Pettus:
Could we add a THANK-YOU file and put in "Special thanks to Gorgonian - http://gorgonian.weebly.com/"; to the textures package? Also not sure what you want to do with the transparent set set I sent you.
I did not get to look at this yet. (Last Tuesday was my 60th birthday, and my wife had organized a surprise party yesterday, so that the house was suddenly flooded with 25 guests...) But I am sure we can fit it into the basic textures package. How exactly also depends on some of the issues I brought up: whether we want to have an intermediate level of directories for all textures.

I am now working on making an xb_shogi package, including all the Chu, Tori and Wa stuff.