[XBoard-devel] movelist messages on ICS

From: willspoke
Subject: [XBoard-devel] movelist messages on ICS
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 09:44:14 +0100

To whom it may concern,

I am trying to find a way to correctly log to PGN the time elapsed
before a move is made during an ICS game.

On my version of Xboard (4.9.0-1) on Linux (4.7.4-1 Kernel) with
Timestamp installed. The command I am using to execute is:

xboard -ics -icshost 207.99.83.228 -telnet -telnetProgram timestamp

What I see is the move made with the elapsed time before the move on
the message below the clock ie: Bxf6 0:30 but this does not show on the
Move List window nor on the logged PGN file (only the move Bxf6 without
the time taken to make move).

I have posted this query on the Winboard forum in July, but have not
received a response yet.

Is there a way to resolve this issue or is it a feature that is not
available yet?

Many thanks in advance for reviewing this query.

Kind regards,

Will