Re: [XBoard-devel] xboard

From: H.G. Muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] xboard
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 11:31:45 +0100

Why do you think we would have to care anything about Mint? I don't use that at all. If the Mint maintainers it want to torture their users with prehistoric versions of the software they distribute, it is no skin of my nose. Just switch to a distro that is up to date. Or download a modern version of the software you need and install it from source.