Re: [XForms] New pre-release: xforms-1.0.92.pre7

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] New pre-release: xforms-1.0.92.pre7
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:28:55 +0200

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 07:17:14AM -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Jens Thoms Toerring wrote:
>>
>>    here's another pre-relase:
>>
>> http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.92pre6.tar.gz
>
> Thanks, I assume you meant .... pre7.tar.gz ?

Uups, yes of course! Thanks for pointing it out. So here's the
URL again, corrected for copy-and-paste:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.92pre7.tar.gz

> Anyway, was wondering if there's a roadmap/plan/schedule for the 1.0.92
> release.  In particular, if it'll be in time for me to consider
> including it in Fedora 12 with a freeze date of 09-29.

I must admit that I don't have a real roadmap, at the moment
most things start with somebody pointing out a bug/shortcoming
or me reading the code and starting to wonder "what's going
on here, is that really correct?"...

But I was actually considering to make a new 1.0.92 release
out of this pre-release if not too many bugs are found any-
more. So I guess (given that not too many show-stoppers show
up) that it could be out a week or two before 09-29. Would
that be ok for you?
                            Best regards, Jens