[XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.93pre3

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.93pre3
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 23:27:09 +0100

Hi everybody,

   sorry for the long delay, but there were a lot of other things
I had to take care of urgently. But here's finally another pre-
release for the 1.0.93:

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.93pre3.tar.gz

   Most changes are clean-ups of header files, removing non-existent
functions etc. as they have been pointed out by LukenShiro. And then
there are also some bug fixes, e.g. in the return behavior of multi-
line input objects and others. Please see the ChangeLog file for a
more comprehensive list.

   I hope that this will be the last pre-release before the 1.0.93
release. So please let me know about everything you find that's not
working correctly!

                Best regards and happy testing, Jens