Re: [XForms] fl_xyplot_s2w bug resurfaces?

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] fl_xyplot_s2w bug resurfaces?
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:00:25 +0100

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:57:18PM -0500, Marcus D. Leech wrote:
> My program has 3 different XYplots in it.  Two of them exhibit
> coordinate "weirdness" and one of them doesn't.  That may be a clue,
> but I'll perhaps see what the xyplotall program does first.

Sorry, but that's not really much of a clue;-) The xyplotall
demo program also has several xyplots and it seems to work.
One thing that might be interesting: I guess you have a
post-handler installed for all three xyplots, haven't you?
In that case it might be instructive to also output the
address of the object in the onliner beside the coordinates.
That way you could see if the post-handler for the object
you expect to be involved is invoked. May be the xyplots are
a bit overlapping and thus the wrong post-handler is called
(and thus the mouse position in "world coordinates" for the
wrong xyplot are shown) because a different object from what
you expect is "active"?Nore also that when you click the
mouse in say object A and then move the mouse with the
mouse button still kept pressed onto another xyplot, then
the first one remains "active" and the post-handler for
this object (A) will be called. That might result in the
impression that the "world coordinates" are off since
you are now over a different xyplot but you still get re-
ported coordinates for the other one.

                             Regards, Jens