[XForms] New pre-release 1.0.94pre6

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release 1.0.94pre6
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:05:01 +0200

Hi,

  here's the promised new pre-release, 1.0.94pre6, which you
can download from

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.94pre6.tar.gz

  It comes with a few bug-fixes, discussed here on the mailing
list and a bit of code clean-up. Please report all problems
with this pre-release you might encounter!

  BTW, currently the source code is in two repositories, the
old CVS and the new git repository. I exclusively use git and
rarely update the CVS repository anymore. I'm now considering
getting rid of the CVS repository. Is there anybody who would
have troubles if it would be gone?

                            Best regards, Jens