Re: [XForms] Xforms & threads-functions & others, Sergey Klimkin <addres

From: Sergey Klimkin
Subject: Re: [XForms] Xforms & threads-functions & others, Sergey Klimkin <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:54:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jens,

No, no! Probably the problem in my English.
On my computer, everything is in order. Installed only 1 copy of xforms, which works fine.
I booted from a flash card (Linux on SD-card), where there is no xforms and showed that informs the terminal if you run my program.
The same will be seen and my friends who want to test my program.
After all, they have no xforms.
So I asked: What are the minimum requirements to run programs written in xfotms when trying to run this program on the outsider computer?

Sergey.