Re: [XForms] automated regression tests for XForms

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] automated regression tests for XForms
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 12:47:17 +0100

Hi Alesandro,

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 09:33:13AM +0100, alessandro basili wrote:
> I'll need some suggestions on how to organize the directories

I guess the simplest thing would be to create a directory named
e.g. 'Testing' in the main XForms directory and then do whatever
you like in there. Once you have an idea how things are going to
be organized we can discuss how to integrate it into the built
system etc. (that's something I'm a bit worried about since I
never managed to get the hang of this automake/autoconf stuff;-)

                             Best regards, Jens