[XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre20

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre20
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 21:41:12 +0100

xsHi,

   I just uploaded a new pre-release, 1.0.94pre20

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.94pre20.tar.gz

which is mostly identical to the previous one. The only
changes are:

a) Two new slider types, FL_VERT_PROGRESS_BAR and
   FL_HOR_PROGRESS_BAR, which basically are "fill sliders"
   but without user interaction (i.e. their values can only
   modified via fl_set_slider_value()) and they allow a lable
   positioned within the objects.

b) Two new functions were added, fl_set_choice_align_bottom()
   and fl_setpup_align below().

   The first one, fl_set_choice_align_bottom(), sets a dif-
   ferent alignment for the pop-up of choice objects (per
   default the pop-up is shown at the mouse position or,
   for FL_DROPLIST_CHOICE, below the object): the pop-up
   can be made, using this function, with its lower left
   hand corner at the mouse position (or above the object
   in the case of a FL_DROPLIST_CHOICE choice object).

   The other one, fl_setpup_align below(), is for xpopup's.
   When this is called before fl_dopup() the xpopup is
   shown with its lower left hand corner (instead of the
   upper left had corner) either at the mouse position or
   the position set via fl_setpup_position(),

May I ask you again to please test this version (or at
least the previous one if you don't intend to use the
new functions or object types) with your programs?

I'd be very happy to receive both positive and negative
test results - since the last pre-release I haven't got
a single feedback that something is really broken with a
program using it. If I don't get any input form you, telling
me that there's something left to repair, I'll go ahead and
this pre-release will become the new 1.2 release (and then
it gets incorporated in a lot of Linux distributions). I
very much would like to get this out of the door still
within this year, but it's even more important to me that
it works properly!
                          Best regards, Jens