[XForms] Reminder: new 1.2 release coming soon

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] Reminder: new 1.2 release coming soon
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 01:18:32 +0100

Hi,

   this is just a reminder that I'm still planing to release
the new version 1.2 of the XForms library next weekend since
there haven't been any posts here or messages via private email
in the last days that would indicate that there are any problems
left to be fixed. Of course, this could also be attributed to
not having given you enough time for testing. So should you
intend to run tests but don't have time at the moment please let
me know! I will definitely delay the new release if there's a
chance that more serious testing will be done (at least if the
time frame is reasonable, i.e. not "maybe at the end of next
year";-).

For those that want to do some more tests here again the URL
for downloading the latest pre-release:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.94pre27.tar.gz

I'd also be grateful for being told if you did run tests but
didn't notice anything wrong - this would give me a feeling of
how much testing has actually been done and what's the ratio of
positive and negative results.

                        Best regards, Jens