Re: [XForms] Multiline input bug

From: Lucas Sköldqvist
Subject: Re: [XForms] Multiline input bug
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 00:38:15 +0200

Hi Jens,

> Thanks a lot: I can reproduce the bug and will try to figure
> out what's going wrong. Just give me a bit of time;-)

Thank you! Take your time. :-)

I think I've found another issue with the multiline input widget.

If you input text so that the scrollbars appear they will disappear and
reappear when you do certain things.

If I create a new line the vertical scrollbar (except the arrows)
will appear, but if I go up or down using the arrow keys it will
vanish again. Hovering over the bar or the arrows with the mouse makes
them appear.

Other actions will trigger similar events.

This happens with the default font as well.

Regards,
Lucas