[XForms] New developmen release 1.3.8

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New developmen release 1.3.8
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 00:24:46 +0200

Hi,

   a number of bugs were reported by Jos Bouten in the 1.3.7
development release, so instead of making it the new 1.2.4
stable release I tried to fix the flaws and uploaded a new
development version, 1.3.8:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/development/1.3/xforms-1.3.8.tar.gz

Changes include:

a) There was a problem with the fl_get_menu() function under
   certain circumstances, in those cases the function just
   returned -1 instead of the menu item selected.
b) Under some circumstances the FL_ACTIVE_XYPLOT widget didn't
   respond to mouse clicks as it ought to.
c) Added two functions fl_set_xyplot_mouse_buttons() and
   fl_set_xyplot_mouse_buttons().
d) Made several changes to the xyplot.c code to hopefully
   avoid memory leaks or worse.
e) Corrections to the documentation.

Now the usual request: please check out the new version and
let me know about new problems you find. Otherwise it's going
the end up as the stable 1.2.4 version in about 10 days time.

                              Best regards, Jens