Re: [XForms] Scroll wheel in input widget

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] Scroll wheel in input widget
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 13:06:59 +0200

Hi Lucas,

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 03:10:22AM +0200, Lucas Sköldqvist wrote:
> I'm wondering why the cursor is moved when using the scroll wheel
> inside a multi-line input widget and not the scroll bar/window?

Indeed, that's a bit inconsistent. Hadn't noticed that yet.
Probably the best will be to leave the cursor where it is
when using the scroll wheel, isn' it?

> Using fl_set_input_cursorpos() is buggy for me.  When using it weird
> things happen when trying to navigate the text.  This happens both with
> the scroll wheel and arrow keys.
>
> When using PgUp and PgDn the cursor does not follow.

Uups, I will try to reproduce and fix that. If can't reproduce
it I'll have to ask you for more instructions. Give me a bit of
time, though;-)

> I'm using XForms from the repository.

That's good to know, so I don't have to start hunting through
lots of different versions!

                        Best regards, Jens