Re: [XForms] Bug?

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] Bug?
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 12:33:14 +0100

On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 11:07:31AM +0000, jon wrote:
> I managed to catch it at a point when /tmp/cam8m.jpg is broken. If I now
> run this code with a ulimit -n 10 it fails very quickly, about 8 seconds
> in.
>
> Maybe the corrupt image causes the image code to leave a file open.

Yes, you're right! I hadn't looked at that code path yet. To
fix it you can edit the file image/image.c and insert a line
with

    fclose( fp );

at around line 200 (just before the 'return NULL;' in the
identify_image() function. With this modification things
seem to work normally. Or just replace the file with the
one I append;-)
                          Best regards, Jens