[XForms] Tables and Trees

From: ternaryd
Subject: [XForms] Tables and Trees
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 16:02:54 +0200

Hi,

Increasingly becoming unhappy with gtk, I'm
looking into other toolkits and (re-)discovered
XForms. After reading the manual, I did like
what I found, but I'm missing the possibility
to represent a table or a tree. With "table",
I'm thinking of a rectangular set of input
objects, and with "tree", of a selectable list
of items, being able to show/hide hierarchical
branches. Might there be some add-on somewhere
doing this, or are there plans to add this to
XForms in some future?

Thanks,

--
Cris