xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.7 release candidate 1 !!

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.7 release candidate 1 !!
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 16:28:11 +0200

Here it is, the first RC. Changes compared to the last beta:

  * The column labels of the free fields were not set correctly when using the
    log-editor. Fixed.
  * ADIF now fully supports freefields. See the ADIF specs for naming of the
    freefield log columns.
  * When dupe-checking with more than 2 dupes, an incorrect number of dupes
    would be displayed. Fixed.

This is your last opportunity to detect and squash bugs. Also, if you feel
inspired: I need updated danish, french and spanish gettext translations.

Let's see if we can kick out the new 0.7 version really soon, so we can
move ahead with the TODO list...

Regards,
Joop