xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.7 release candidate 2 (second try)

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.7 release candidate 2 (second try)
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 20:50:12 +0200

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002 22:42:22 +0200
Stephane Fillod <address@hidden> wrote:

> Joop,
>
> Here's attached my patch to support pkg-config for hamlib.
> Next Hamlib release (1.1.4) will have it, and it will make easier
> for app developers to use non standard hamlib installation, or to require
> a specific version.

Thanks Stephane.

I have started comitting xlog to CVS. There is a xlog-cvs mailing
list which might be interesting for you. There also is a xdx module
and I might also add a cwdaemon module in the coming days,
so we will have a complete archive for the serious operator....

> I haven't fully tested all over again the rc2, but I may in coming days.

In case bugs are discovered after the 0.7 release, we can make bugfix releases
before 0.8 is distributed.

> Cheers,
> Stephane

Thanks again!