xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] mia 746

From: Eric S. Johansson
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] mia 746
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:15:21 -0400

I'm a glutton for punishment building my own CI-V interface and then trying out xlog in preparation for the cqww. Needless to say, I'm not having the best of luck. ;-)

Seriously, I only encountered one major problem with xlog 0.8something. The drop-down list for radio control did not list an icon 746. What's the best way to get that turned on?

Many thanks
---eric  ka1eec

--
Speech recognition in use.  Incorrect endings, words, and case is
closer than it appears