xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] clarification about speed of xlog development

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] clarification about speed of xlog development
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:34:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hello guys,

I think I need to clarify the current status of xlog development, some
people seem to start wondering what is going on...

Due to RSI [1] complaints I cannot spend as much time behind the keyboard
as I  would like. There are weeks that I don't see a computer at all. This
is quite bad, considering the time I used to spend on programming in the
past: a few hours every day.

So basically, development has stopped for a while until I feel like
working on xlog again without head or neck complaints :-)
Feel free to look for another logger while you still can... I can't really
say what the future will bring for xlog... I am sorry to say so...

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repetitive_strain_injury

Regards,
Joop PG4I