xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] New web site

From: Richard Bown
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] New web site
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:01:55 +0000

Hi All

You may have seen this mail before, but I'm reposting it as only ONE person replied.

I'm trying to correlate ALL the  SDR applications and weak signals
application on one site, by OS
distribution etc.
Basically, if you use your computer for decoding/ processing signals
from a radio, I'd like to know
which application your using.
So I don't miss any out can you send me details of which apps you use
and which OS and distribution
it uses.
I'll include Linux, Mac, and Win applications , it will show which apps
function crossplatform and which
crossplatform apps are needed to run them.
example:-

Winrad:   native OS windows,  Runs on Linux & Mac with crossover Office,
<hyperlink to home page>

Please when you send me info put in the subject line "[software-radio]"
this so it can be auto sorted as it arrives.
I have no access to MAC software but I do need which OS version it uses,
The same applies for
Windows, include which version ie. win3.1, win95,win 98,
win2000,winXP,win vista.
Linux please include which  distribution,  Debian & clones,Fedora,
Mandriva & clones, Redhat  & clones
Suse and clones,....etc.
Also for linux please include if the package is available as a .deb, RPM
or tarball (.tar.gz,,tgz, bzip2 etc)

Anything you disagree with let me know, what I have is listed on
www.gb7tf.ath.cx
If you think I've missed any of the lists please cross post.

Thanks & 73
Richard G8JVM

address@hidden
www.software-radio.org.uk