xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] Translation?

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Translation?
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:52:10 +0200

Hi Kasper,

Normally you create a copy of the po/xlog.po file where you replace xlog with
the language code of the target language. You can then edit the file using a
plain text editor or a special .po-editor application, e.g.
http://gtranslator.sourceforge.net/
You can then send the translated .po file back to Joop.

Now, in case you are looking for the Danish translation, there is actually one
already (da.po), but I haven't been keeping it up to date lately.

73
Alex OZ9AEC